Cancer Treatment in Your Community
Our hospital in South Nashville provides a broad range of services for preventing, diagnosing, and treating cancer. If you are diagnosed with cancer, you're connected oncologists at all of our hospitals in the TriStar family. We fight cancer together with Sarah Cannon so you have access to the best care possible.
Oncology at TriStar Southern Hills
- Cancer diagnostic services
- Research-based treatment approaches
- Chemotherapy with physicians at Tennessee Oncology
- Innovative minimally invasive surgery
- IMRT - Intensity Modulated Radiation Therapy
- Clinical research trials
- Dedicated nurse navigators
Sophisticated Surgical Techniques for Cancer
It's our goal to rid your body of the cancer and to get you back to your life as quickly and as safely as possible. Our surgical suites are equipped for the most advanced surgical procedures, including video-guided, microscopic, and laser surgery. In addition, TriStar Southern Hills also offers brachetherapy (prostate seeding) and sentinel node biopsy.
Cancer Diagnostic Technology
Our state-of-the-art technologies for the diagnosis of cancer include: