The Rehabilitation Center at TriStar Southern HillsExperience. The Difference.
• Easy referrals, 24/7
• On-site clinical assessments
• Ongoing updates of patient progress
• Individual treatment plans
Our patients have suffered from stroke, amputation, fractured femur, polyarthritis, burn, spinal cord injury, brain injury, neurological disorder, congenital deformity or major multiple trauma.
Each patient will have a team dedicated to their rehabilitation: physicians, nurses, therapists, neuropsychologists, dietitians and case managers.
Experience the difference at The Rehabilitation Center at TriStar Southern Hills.
• Experience - Highly trained team with extensive experience in
every facet of rehabilitation
• Comfort - Private rooms equipped with hotel-like amenities, in addition to valet parking, free wi-fi, gourmet coffee shop, and more
• Technology - State-of-the-art technology in equipment, monitoring and furnishings.
• Dedicated - Private, dedicated floor means our patients have their very own unit, specially equipped with their recovery and comfort in mind.
For a free phyisican referral call TriStar MedLine® at
(615) 342-1919 or 800-242-5662.
To schedule a Rehabilitation Assessment, call 615.781.1123
Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
Our goal is to provide the highest quality rehabilitation services to each and every one of our patients. Experienced therapists follow a hands-on approach, guiding patients to an optimal level of physical activity and function. Treatment is personalized with each therapist providing one on one care for an average of forty-five minutes per treatment session.
The physical therapy staff assesses and treats patients with orthopedic, sports and work related injuries, cumulative trauma, and neurologic disorders. Testing of muscular strength, endurance, balance and joint mobility is provided along with manual therapy services such as myofacial release, joint mobilization and therapeutic massage. Personalized home exercise and safety programs are also provided.
Highly trained occupational therapists treat patients affected by illness, injury, handicapping conditions, and those requiring specialized assistance in returning to a normal, functional lifestyle. Occupational services include living/working environment adaptation, hand and upper extremity therapy for traumatic and repetitive injuries, vocational and life management skill development, and sensory integrative therapy.